Corporate Turnaround and Renewal
The First (Change) Stage of the Turnaround Process begins once you decide change is necessary.
The Bishop Chase Edge 4 dimensional Technology© or Edge 4d© is a sure-fire way to get to this point by:
Edge 4d© also lays the foundation for the Second (Analysing) and Third (Implementing) Stages of the Turnaround Process by:
- Rapidly assessing a business
- Constructing a balanced real time view across the whole company
- Presenting findings in a way that facilitates informed decision making
- Arming directors, shareholders and debt holders with the knowledge to confidently plot the way forward
Edge 4d© can diagnose root causes of poor performance, develop actionable solutions and programs, and execute against measurable performance objectives.
- Developing a series of time based options and action plans covering short, medium and long term objectives
- Creating an understanding of the relative impact on each of the departments
Our approach combines the experience and skill of industry executives with in-depth financial, operational and strategic knowledge. We are able to build credibility with a hands-on approach to solving performance, operational, financial and strategic issues.
Some engagements require Bishop Chase Consulting to be positioned as a CRO (Chief Restructuring Officer).
The initial processes may include one or more of the following:
Having a third party involved reassures creditors, debt and equity holders, and investors that the company is taking important steps to address issues and seek improved outcomes for all parties.
- Bishop Chase Edge 4 dimensional Technology© review
- Crisis management, usually involving leadership team, creditors, debt and equity holders, suppliers and staff
- Cash management, possibly asset reduction and short-term financing
- Stakeholder management, including debt and equity providers, suppliers, customers, management and staff
- Balance sheet restructuring and profit optimisation
The key benefits that Bishop Chase Consulting provide are:
- Access to a highly experienced leadership team that is focussed and aligned with your outcome goals
- Skilled stakeholder management that can handle complex, often contentious, multiparty negotiations in time sensitive situations
- Strategic planning, so that options can be discussed and actioned
- Improvement of a company’s balance sheet, cash flows, revenue and budgeting